Black&White


What I wore:
Pimkie lace back top
New Look skirt
Thrifted sandals and bag
Ebay accessories

In case you didn't know, black&white are my all time favorite color combination and I think it looks awesome when you're color-blocking them.
Isn't the peace sign bracelet purely divine? I love it so much <3

Love the pretty lace
I love the ankle bracelet my BFF gave me <3
LOL, isn't this pic plain weird? haha, I tried to strike a sexy look but I think I failed

I wore this on Saturday when I went out with 2 of my friends. It was Andreea's last day in Romania till September. I'm so going to miss her!

So what do you guys think of my outfit?

3 comments:

  1. Hello there :))

    You've got nice thing here!
    Im your new follower :)

    Katerina from myneonrock.blogspot.com

    Will be happy if you'd followe me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing look, love your jewellery and backpack! I've just started following your blog, maybe you would like to visit&follow mine in some free time? http://mood-book.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I love that shirt pair with that skirt .. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Color me RED fashion blog - one girl, many outfits.

Love, Roxx~