Stroke of Genius~

What I wore:
Threadsence dress (Chictopia prize)
Zara gladiator sandals
Thrifted clutch (gift from a friend)
Necklace, bangle and rings - Ebay

Isn't this dress simply gorgeous? I was soooo happy when I redeemed it from Chictopia. The shipping was really fast and I'm really pleased of how it looks on me. It fits me perfectly everywhere. It's just like it was tailor after my measurements. I say that's what you call luck!

The color, sage green, actually reminds me very much of Botticelli's Birth of Venus.

The weather finally allowed me to wear this gem yesterday. This dress is perfect for the hot weather because it's so flowy and light it'll keep you cool. I love the effect the colorful paint strokes give it, especially the orange ones with the light green dress.





Well that's about it for today, have a nice day guys! <3

3 comments:

  1. love this dress!

    xo Jessica
    www.newlyloved.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so pretty!
    Also I'm really excited to follow you (: I hope you'll return the favor! It would mean so much coming from a style icon like you.

    xx Amber
    http://amberleetea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely dress :)

    The Passion of Fashionista
    http://thepassionoffashionista.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Color me RED fashion blog - one girl, many outfits.

Love, Roxx~