New items~

*click picture for full size*

Hello there guys! I want to share with you my latest purchases. 
Black skull scarf - absolutely love this, can't wait to wear it! 

Rivet heart ring in gun black <3 
Cross bracelet - love it!
Cross multilayer necklace 
Heart scarf - this is so perfect for Valentine's Day!
Romwe cathedral leggings - been wanting these for some time~ 

Faux leather collar - Chictopia reward 
Feather and crystals brooch - lovely!

H&M printed jeans - so perfect for spring and summer, love that they're so colorful! 

Knit black sweater - love the sparkles! 
I also purchased a royal blue skirt from New Yorker (I wore it in my last post here)

I still have a lot of things on my wishlist, but it's my birthday in 2 months, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. In love with those H&M printed pants! I want a pair!! <3

    http://dressingwithdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Color me RED fashion blog - one girl, many outfits.

Love, Roxx~