Birthday wishlist

Hello loves~
My birthday is in a month and I already have a wishlist on Ebay with stuff I'd like to purchase / people to gift me. So I though I'd share it with you guys, maybe you like some items as well.
Love this, so adorable! cute heart

So cute! link~

I've been wanting this BEAUTIFUL sweater for a couple of months now haha! Maybe I'll get lucky on my BDay. Click 
All 3 are just gorgeous! click~

A girl's gotta love hearts! Lovely

Love this! Bracelet 
This clutch is soooo awesome! Ain't it?

This blew my mind away when I saw it!!! I will definitely purchase it next week so no need for someone to gift it to me, I will be doing the gifting :D the most awesome necklace I have ever seen

I want to be a f*cking princess on my BDay! Tiara comb


So that's about it... from Ebay at least. What do you think about my wishlist?

12 comments:

  1. Loving all of your picks, especially those collars necklaces!
    Newest follower :)

    --Allie

    http://lunavida23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, thanks for ur comment, lovely pics! yes we can follow each other, im following u now, please follow me back :)


    uyuyakalanguezel.blogapot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. thank you very much, I love the template as well^^

      Delete
  4. I agree those bib collar necklaces are simply amazing! I just bought one recently! <3

    http://dressingwithdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday in advance! I would love it if you dropped by to my blog and if you like we could follow each other! Also, I'm hosting a giveaway! Please participate :)
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following and participating! Please keep in touch :)
      xx
      June

      Delete
  6. Cute things, Come visit my blog.

    xo Emma
    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great selection!

    http://snb-me.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Color me RED fashion blog - one girl, many outfits.

Love, Roxx~