The Cat in the hat

Clockhouse hat 
Bershka jeans 
Romwe cardigan 
Topshop top 
Random brand coat, combat boots and jewelry

ENG: Hello guys! Today was so sunny, I just couldn't snap a couple of pictures. I love how this hat looks on me, red is awesome!
My hair is a mess today. Thankfully, it doesn't show in the pictures, because of the awesome hat. I usually wash it once a week, but it's been 8 days since I washed it and I'm not going to wash it either before the 31st, right before New Years. I know that this might sound gross for some, but my hair is not oily, especially in the winter, so it doesn't get extremely greasy. I mainly wash it once a week because it starts to get dirty due to the dust in the wind. 












RO: Sper ca v-a placut update-ul meu dragilor. Eu cred ca imi voi cauta niste manusi de iarna care sa se potriveasca cu caciulita asta, si asa ca duc lipsa de manusi!

1 comment:

  1. Very Nice Fashion:)~New follower

    xoxo_Laila

    http://townhousepalette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Color me RED fashion blog - one girl, many outfits.

Love, Roxx~