Fur-galicious

Vintage fur hat
Forever 21 necklace and earrings
New Look t-shirt
H&M cardigan
New Yorker skirt
Ebay coat and scarf

Hello my my lovely subscribers!
So I am in love with this furry hat, I love the way it looks on me, I would just put in on my head and stare in the mirror admiring myself (how modest huh?).
This gold owl necklace is adorable! And the gold star earrings are gorgeous, love them <3.
I am so into gold lately~
So snugly for winter! 
This picture is actually unedited! 


Ah, freshly washed hair~ since I wash it only once a week, I love how it looks on day 1!







Me and Andreea had a mini photo-shoot <3 




That's all I have for today my loves, see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Love your coat!
    Hey what about following each other? Visit my blog and let me know, it would be great to keep in touch!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete

Color me RED fashion blog - one girl, many outfits.

Love, Roxx~