Recent purchases and Christmas wishlist


Hello my dear friends! It's been a while since I wrote a post about my newest acquisitions. But first, what do you think about the new winter / Christmas template I put on my blog? I love it so much, it's so cute and adorable.
Now on with fashion!
One of the most adorable rings I have ever seen, only $1! 
Recently I've been into tying my hair and making braids so this will give a more polished look ($1.53)
I love this color! I have another one exactly the same only in beige which is perfect, so warm and fluffy.
This sweater and all the above accessories are from Ebay. ($10)


This gorgeous mint lace top was a gift from my best friend Andreea. I have no idea where it's from. 
Mint scallop vest - Ebay (around $5)
Thrifted poncho - around $1.5
Skirt - NewYorker. They had this crazy sale on some of their products and I bought this skirt for only $3.7!

I also fell in love with this dress. Half jersey, half PU, it fits beautifully on me. Andreea didn't like it until she saw it on me. It's form fitting and so sexy! 
This was also from NewYorker (only $19)

That it for what I have. Now, the things I won't have and want (I put them in order, most wanted to least most wanted). All of them are from Ebay.
Infinity scarf, my most definite next purchase ($3.9)
Gold ponytail holder. I have in silver, now I want gold too ($1.79) 


This scarf is adorable, love the star print, too bad the only colors are pink, orange and green. I prefer orange ($3) 
Black rivet headband - $1.99 
This necklace is gorgeous! ($2.5)
This is just perfect for my ears. I have in total 5 pierces in my ears, 3 on the left and 2 on the right and I love how this looks. I also love that it's made out of medical stainless steel ($1.64) 
So cute! Especially paired up with the blue crinkle scarf I posted above ($1.30)
These are so awesome! ($1) 
Winter leggings, so adorable! ($4.5)
Dusty pink sweater, for the girly girl in me! ($9)
This heart crop top is so fun. The heart makes it lovable and the ripped sleeves make it bad-ass. In black it's even more awesome ($11)

Wow, so many pictures! And I'm about to put 3 more, to conclude this post. Some of you might know that on the 6th December was Saint Nicholas's Day. And the tradition in Romania is that on the 5th December, one must polish their boots and put them by the door so that at night, when we're sleeping, Saint Nicholas (or Santa Nicholas) can come and put our present in our boots. Traditionally, the gifts for the good kids are sweets and the bad ones receive in their boots a wooden switch so that they're parents can punish them.
Seems like I've been a good girl this year and Andreea was my Santa Nicholas and got me a beautiful Christmas tree globe and some sweets. It's just that she didn't put it in my boots, she hid it in my room and made me look for it in the middle of the night. You know, work for my present. 
This is the globe. Simple but so nice. Notice the little snowman I edited in? Haha!


As you can see, it is snowing and it has been continuously snowing since yesterday night. Oh God, so much snow.

This finally concludes my post. Pleas tell me what you think about the new look my blog has.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Color me RED fashion blog - one girl, many outfits.

Love, Roxx~