My beautiful new header!


Happy Friday my loves! The weekend is upon us, hope you all have amazing plans!

In case you haven't noticed (and the title didn't give it away), I have a new header! And that is all thanks to a lovely lovely girl named Lindsey!
I had been trying for sometime now to figure out how to link pages with a header, searching for tutorials on Google and YouTube and never getting the hang of it (html is NOT my strong point). Then I stumbled upon Lindsey Duffin's blog (click) and got in touch with her.
I totally recommend her, she's really nice and trustworthy and she loves designing headers. She started working on mine immediately and sent me a first draft in an hour or two. I then told her what to tweak and  got my final header within 24h and that is because of our different time zones!

So if you're in need of an awesome header or you simply don't know much about internet technology, like me, get in contact with Lindsey by clicking here and she'll do the job for you!

10 comments:

  1. Cool header! It looks good! I happened upon your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and tag along if you like! I also have a giveaway on now!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - it's really professional! I have been thinking about changing my header but I'm scared as people may have become accustomed to the header... and if I change they might get confused!

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it a lot :)
    Great blog !


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to follow each other on bloglovin.
    Let me know with a comment and I always follow back

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful rox :)
    joined as one of your readers :)
    x
    carissa
    flightvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOur header is wonderful! Love, Kyra


    www.kyras.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear!
    Great header, simple but nice, love it!
    I'm following, hope you follow back
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like those lips!
    Following via GF
    hope to follow me back :)

    NEW POST
    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/2013/04/i-love-max-maras-pieces-why.html

    ReplyDelete

Color me RED fashion blog - one girl, many outfits.

Love, Roxx~