Shop til you drop: eFoxcity!

Hey loves, how is your weekend going?^^
     
In this post I want to talk about a recently found online shopping website. 
A blogger friend told me about this website called eFoxcity.com. You guys know I love a good bargain on clothes and this site has exactly that! They have a variety of items including (but not limited to) wholesale clothesclothing for women, special occasion dresses, which include cocktail dresses, prom dresses , cheap homecoming dresses, formal gowns and many more! And for my male followers (I know you are a few but you still exist!) they also have wholesale mens clothes

I've selected some of my favorite items from them below:


 I love how this sweater (click) imitates having a denim button-up underneath, that's a really cute look but can make you look and feel bulky and stuffy. So this sweater is the next best thing! Adorable collar as well.

Aren't these shorts just adorable? I love the laser cuts on the bottom and that bow is so cute! Perfect for a hot spring / summer day! They come in other colors as well, like black and green.

These dresses are from the special occasion dresses category and both are exquisite in my opinion.
The first one (click) is a beautiful rich red dress. The draping on the back will make you feel like a queen and the styling of the bust and neck area is amazing. You show a little skin, in a very elegant way!

If the red one is a head turner, the other dress I picked is classy and so refined! It's still a one-shoulder dress but the top part is made out of white lace and the lace sleeve drips on your shoulder in a magical way. The rest of the dress is what caught my attention. The material is satin in a beautiful gold color. I don't know about you but for me white + gold = BIG WIN!

I picked out these items from the wholesale mens clothes category. 
I really like the relaxed feel this lapel shirt (click) gives to an outfit. One of the best things about it is that the inside of it is light blue while the outside is grey. So when you roll up the sleeves like what the model did in the picture, the shirt gets even cooler!  

The next item I chose is this faux leather jacket. I would love to see my boyfriend dressed in this slick moto jacket. I love those big pockets and the website carries a lot of sizes and also other colors for this jacket. 


I couldn't forget about jewelry now, could I? As a jewelry addict, I am in love with these 2 products!
The tassels earrings are probably my favorite jewelry of the bunch. I love the white color and because they're so big, they'll definitely be visible in my hair! Here is the link for them, click away!

This chevron stripe triangle necklace (click) is also amazing! It will give a boring outfit a very tribal feel which I absolutely dig and the white and gold pairing is, like I said earlier, a WIN! 
If you want to see more jewelry, here is a link to their Jewelry category: Wholesale jewelry


I hope you guys check out this website, I'm sure you won't regret it! Have a fun weekend!

22 comments:

  1. cute dresses

    http://newlifewithfashion.blogspot.com/2013/03/428-retro-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i aboslutely love these pieces. :)

    misselegant06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog :)
    I'm following you now.

    - xo Supernat
    makeadreamlast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this website!
    your blog is great, I am following you now (follower 209)
    hope that you can visit my blog :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice blog! Wanna follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That red one definitely grabs attention!!:) Great clothes, I checked their site and I was pleasantly surprised.:)
    Definitely following.;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the store!

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Roxana!
    Thanks for following! :)))
    xoxoxo
    Michela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the earrings!
    I am following you back!

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, amazing items! Love the earrings :-)

    xo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post :)

    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin ?
    www.simplebutreal.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. they seem to have awesome apparels! i will check them out! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww i love them shorts ! I must have them. I like Your blog very much. thank You for Your comment. I follow You via bloglovin so You can follow me there too.

    Have a good night

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your comment in our blog ;).We love the red dress...it's lovely!!
    Following you on fb, do you follow us back?
    A fashion game in our web, do you want to play? ♠ ♡ ♢♣ Fashion Game: Fashion World ♠ ♡ ♢♣

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tnx for visiting. Yes, we could follow each other, just fiollowed you (as Ivana, no picture). Hope ypu will do the same :-) kiss

    Ps like their dresses :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks 4 cmt.
    Great Blog! You are really beautiful! I follow you.
    follow you back :) on http://wieczoranien.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you for the sweet comment! following you now, love your blog! (:

    lindseyduffin.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Owww <3 I love the first dress <3 Do you wanna follow each other? xoxo :* ourloveourpassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely shorts!!
    thanks for your comment, I follow you now!!

    The Fashion Heels
    Facebook
    Bloglovin
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  20. How cute are the lazer cut nude shorts!!?

    \♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. cute shorts!
    Yes I'd like to follow each other.
    Im following you now on GFC hope you follow back!

    xx, leaesguerra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great online store! Love it too ;)
    Thanks for a sweet comment on my blog - sure, I'd like to follow each other because your blog is just marvellous!
    I'm following you via GFC and I liked you on Facebook too!
    Now it is your turn, dear! ♥

    I'm here:

    4-TRENDY.COM
    BLOGLOVIN'
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete

Color me RED fashion blog - one girl, many outfits.

Love, Roxx~