Hot Dogs: best in Town!


Thrifted hot dogs sweater
Bershka royal blue leggings
Miss Alina black boots
Random brand black jacket
Ebay scarf and beanie
Takko leg warmers

Hi guys!
This is my version of a pop-art outfit. I've had this sweater for 2 years now and never really liked it. That changed a couple of weeks ago. It's so comfy and warm. My only complaint about it is that it's white and I'm kind'of a dirty girl. I always have to wash a white clothing item right after the first wear because it gets so dirty.
 








Do you like my beanie? Me and Andreea bought the same model only in different colors


I also have 2 funny (at  least for me) pictures I want to share. I've been going to the gym for the past 2 weeks and today I came dressed all in green. Andreea said that I looked like She-Hulk.


Do you like my outfit of the day?

1 comment:

  1. Such a cool sweater! It really suits you! And I love beanie hats as well! They look great and so fashionable for winter! :)

    ReplyDelete

Color me RED fashion blog - one girl, many outfits.

Love, Roxx~