Beachy casual

New Look peplum top
Thrifted skirt
Random brand hat and sandals
Romwe owl necklace

I wore this outfit 2 weeks ago (or so) when I went with my friends to the pool. I went to an outdoor pool and I knew my skin would be irritated from all the water and powerful sun so I decided to wear clothes that would cover as mucg as possible, hence why I opted for the maxi skirt although they're not really my style. Overall I really like the ensemble, the cute owl necklace from Romwe fits so well with this top, I recently wore them together again to school and will soon post those pics as well.






So tell me guys, do you like my outfit?

RO: Cam asta cu postarea pe ziua de astazi, sper ca v-a placut. Acum ca tot vine vacanta, in caz de va plictisiti va recomand o carte numai buna de citit: supa de pui pentru suflet. Deci daca cititi sper sa va placa si sa-mi dati de stire.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely & simple! So pretty :)
    you can also check out my blog, if you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your amazingly gorgeous !
    I love your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt! The wedges are a cute touch as well!

    http://vivalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blog. I hope you can check out mine too and follow <3

    http://jasmintriestoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Color me RED fashion blog - one girl, many outfits.

Love, Roxx~