1). If you don't have an account on Bloglovin, registering is really easy. You have the option to do it with Facebook and it just takes a few seconds. Once your account is done, you'll see this
2). If you are already registered to Bloglovin, here's what you do:
- Log into your account and click on your profile pic
- On your profile page, click on Edit. This will take you to your account's settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see Import blogs. Click on it.
- Click on Google Reader and follow the prompts.
- The import will take a few minutes, depending on the amount of blogs you have in your Google Reader. It took about 2 minutes to transfer all 389 blogs I follow. When it's finished, it will take you to the homepage and you can view all the recent posts from the blogs you follow. And you're done! Simple right?
- Blogloving also provides a very nifty extension for your browser which let's you know instantly when a blog you follow has a new post. Click here to install it!