Come rock my world



InUsual top
Bershka ruffle dress
MyChickPea pearl collar
Pearl headband - from a friend
Random brand jacket and tights
Miss Alina boots

About the outfit: I decided to play it a little risky and mix girly with edgy and I love the result! The femininity of the pearl accessories and the ruffles on the dress give a stark contrast with the rough rocker jacket.  

This collar is amazing! I'm so glad I won it last spring, thank you again My ChickPea!


Finally a picture in which I look good being sultry

Also, I've been meaning to do a New In post for some time now. I guess now is the time so I don't forget again.


Zara yellow blouse. I fell in love with the fact that you can knot it. 


I already posted a look featuring these 2 items: a OASAP red cardigan and a tribal necklace given to me by a friend. If you want to see the look click here
.



These 3 necklaces have gold hardware but you can't really see because of the lighting and the quality of my camera. I've already worn the choker and have no idea what to wear with the second one. I don't really own blue clothes, it's not one of my favorite colors so even I was surprised that I liked it so much.
The last one, a collar inspired necklace is so pretty!

By the way, all 3 necklaces were purchased from ebay and they were so so cheap! I actually won the last 2 from an auction and paid less than $2!

I think that about wraps it up for me. I hope I'll be able to post more OOTDs soon!

2 comments:

  1. I really love all the jewelry you have!

    The blue necklace is my favorite!

    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog thanks to Chictopia and I really love it! Love your style:) Following you on GFC! It will be great if you can check my blog:)

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Color me RED fashion blog - one girl, many outfits.

Love, Roxx~